Statistics from dating websites suggest that sex is really not that important. In fact, people in happy, sexual, dating relationships report that sex makes up only 10 percent of their partnership. This may not seem like much until you realize that sleep takes up 33 percent of your life, and work another 33 percent. And these are only the happy relationships. Once a couple’s ability to satisfy each other starts dipping in the red, the importance of sex jumps to 80 percent. This means that if you are not up to par between the sheets, your dating success rate could suffer drastically. What you know about sex could one day save your relationship. Let’s find out how much you really know.
Dating Quiz Questions
1. A guy is more likely to cheat if he earns less than $5,000 a year, than if he earns over $60,000?
2. The majority of Americans have lost their virginity during the month of…
3. Per capita, there are more twenty year-old virgins today than there were in the late 1950s.
4. What percentage of dating website members have engaged in sexual intercourse in a garden?
a. 3 percent
b. 11 percent
c. 20 percent
d. 33 percent
5. Statistics suggest less than 30 percent of U.S. males prefer women who shave their pubic region.
6. What does the word “formicophilia” refer to?
a. The fear of being filmed during sex
b. The fear of sex with an alien
c. The desire to wear tight underwear
d. The desire to have small insects crawling on your genitalia
7. A guy’s appendage will swell during sporting events; especially when his team is winning.
8. Which of these household ingredients could turn a date into an all-night sex-athon?
d. All the Above
9. _______ dating couples are driven to the hospital each year after attempting a bizarre sex act.
10. Research suggests for a man’s sexual appendage to naturally gain length and girth, he must…
a. Exercise regularly, which includes a regular program of sex
b. Take the vitamin, Saw Palmetto
c. Eat dark chocolate
d. Use any of the advertised growth pills on television
- b- False. Surveys suggest that seventy percent of dating website’s members who earn over $60,000 have cheated on a partner at least once. Only 16 percent of men who make less than $5,000 cheat.
- c- More people lose their virginity in June than any other month. Try getting a plane ticket to the U.S. Virgin Islands during June, and you’ll seriously wonder if Saint Ursula and her 11,000 virgins are only a myth.
- a- True. There are more virgins today. However, we dare you to find one on a dating website… actually, we double dog dare you!
- c- Twenty percent of couples have engaged in sexual intercourse in a garden, which is why you should always wash your vegetables.
- b- False. Statistics suggest that 67 percent of men prefer women who shave, and the “Brazilian” (everything goes) bikini wax is the preferred method of hair removal.
- d- Not much is ever said about this fetish, but there is a good reason for that. Now that you know the name of this activity, we suggest you crumple it up, and throw it out of your memory bank.
- b- False. A man’s appendage has been shown to shrink during sporting events, especially while his team is victorious. This is why men will always be unattractive to women while watching a football game naked, with a beer in one hand, and a bowl of chili in the other.
- d- Studies suggest the phenyl ethylamine (PEA) in chocolate mimics falling in love, thus setting the mood. Tomatoes help calm pre-sex nerves and improve muscle control, and avocado boosts arousal, providing an intense orgasm due to its high vitamin E content.
- d- 11,000 Americans are driven to the hospital each year for attempting a bizarre sex act, and then hesitate to use their real name as they’re being signed in to see the doctor.
- a- There isn’t a lot a man can do to increase his size, without going through the medical procedure, known as Phalloplasty. However, according to research, the act of sex itself, which engorges his member with blood, could also boost size over time (we said, could).